We have been on a quest to make a gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free veggie burger that is both sweet and satisfifying. Most veggie burgers we find at either restuarants or grocery stores contains either gluten, grains, or dairy. I think we have just made an epic vegan burger that is super sweet and satisfying just in time for Valentines Day. This burger you can enjoy with your loved one, a friend or family member for Valentines Day or anytime of the year. We had our three boys taste test this burger to make sure it was kid-friendly. At first we thought they may not like the beets, but were super excited it was a winner. The maple syrup in the sauce did the trick!
We would love to know how you like these sweets babes in the comment below. Enjoy this Valentines Day a healthy, nutritious, vegan treat for dinner or lunch
Extra Burger Ingredients:
1. Steam the potatoes in a pot or we love to use an instant pot and the quinoa.
2. Shred the beets and carrots by pulsing them in a food processor or a blender. Set aside.
3. Chop the mushrooms and onion. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, mash the potatoes and quinoa together.
5. Add the rest of the burger ingredients together. Stir together until all the ingredients are well mixed.
6. Form into about 10-12 patties. Eat the remaining ingredients now or save for next lunch time meal.
7. Place coconut oil in non-aluminin pan and place the patties on pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Check occasionally.
8. While the burgers are baking, place all the sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend on low to high for 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
9. Place the sauce in a glass container. Take out the burgers and place the extra ingredients with the patty and add the sauce to the bun or lettuce.
10. Enjoy this delicious love burger!
Love and support from Total Plant Body!
Gail and Shelly
Sign up to receive weekly plant-powered goodies to unleash your inner powerhouse!
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
Your cravings could be holding you back. Claim your free conquer cravings cheat sheet today! Included is a one day plant-based meal plan.